- Inside Associates Limited (“Inside”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information Inside collects from you
Use of your personal information
- Inside will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide you with access to and use the Services, and to enable you to download information and materials from the Services; to contact you with our newsletter and other email updates;
- to make you aware of other products or services offered by us from time to time;
- to contact you for your views on the Services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Services; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Services.
If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- Inside reserves the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
You can opt-out of any email communications
- Inside sends billing information, product information, service updates and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email.
- Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the user can opt to be removed from the mailing list. Inside will promptly remove any user upon request.
Disclosure of your information
- Inside follows strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Inside complies with the laws of the countries from which we operate. Inside have followed industry-standard procedures to ensure the safety and privacy of your data. You are responsible for checking that the information stored in the Services belongs to you. If you see information in the Services that does not belong to you, then you must notify Inside immediately.
- Inside do not disclose your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose your personal data to third parties (whether in the UK or elsewhere) for the purposes of providing Services from us. They supply the hardware infrastructure, storage and associated services necessary for us to provide the Services. All data submitted to third parties will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Inside may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that Inside sells or buys any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Inside Associates Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note that this may include the transfer of your personal data to one or more countries outside the UK.
- A cookie is a text-only string of information that is stored by your browser when you navigate around a website. Cookies are required to use the Services and are used in the following ways:
- To keep a session open after a user logs in.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Services and to help us improve the structure of our Services. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- When a user has enabled ‘Remember Me on This Computer’ a cookie allows the user to access their account without logging in each time. This cookie is removed when the user explicitly logs out.
These cookies contain no personal information, but clearly users shouldn’t enable ‘Remember Me’ when using a publicly-accessible computing device or terminal.
You own your data
- You have chosen to enable a function on your GDS partner(s) and/or content provider(s) that allows Inside to continuously access your information. Our Services store information provided in this way and reports on it. In addition, information may have been entered by the users of your organisation, or automatically imported at a user’s instruction, into our Services. All data accessed, entered, or imported on instruction, by the users of an organisation, remains your property and we will not use nor make available for use any of this information without your permission.
You control who has access to your data
- The data accessed, entered, or imported on instruction, by the users of your organisation is stored securely in a database and is only accessible to the approved users of your organisation. Your administrator (the “Administrator”) will have full control over who is invited to be a user. A user name and password is required in order to access your information in the Services.
- Inside and, where appropriate, our distributor partners have the ability to view your data and may do so to ensure data quality and to diagnose potential operational problems within the Services.
- It is the user’s responsibility to keep their passwords safe. It is the Administrator’s responsibility to ensure that any users they invite to use the Services have permission to view the information stored in the Services. It is the Administrator’s responsibility to remove any users who should no longer have access to the Services.
- You represent, warrant and undertake that when using the Services you will at all times comply with all applicable local and national laws including but not limited to those relating to privacy and the processing of personal data and other information. You agree to promptly comply with any request from us requiring you to amend, transfer and/or delete any information recorded by you on our Services. You also agree to provide us with full co-operation and assistance in relation to any complaint, notice or communication that relates directly or indirectly to the processing of personal data or other information or to your compliance with any applicable local and national laws.
We will give you access to your data at any time
- On request, we will provide the Administrator with a full export of your data in a common file format determined by us.
- Your data may be permanently deleted by us after you stop paying to use the Services, or at the Administrator’s request.
We monitor system usage
- We have access to and may use aggregate information such as number of associated users, number of transactions and billing information for the purpose of billing and monitoring server and software performance as well as for other internal purposes.
- Our staff may access non-identifying and aggregated usage information and transaction volumes in order to better understand how our customers are using the Service so we can improve the system design and where appropriate have the system prompt users with suggestions on ways to improve their own use of the system. All aggregated usage information is stored in a secure data warehouse facility.
- Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. We take no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
This policy may be updated from time to time
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on our website.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Inside Associates Limited, a private limited company registered in England and Wales with number 06781898 whose registered office is at 2 Bridgewood Road, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 4HA.